Saturday May 19, 2018
Krull Park Olcott, NY
What is a Gran Fondo?
A Gran Fondo is a type of bicycle ride that originated in Italy and translates to Big Ride. A Gran Fondo is also known as a “party on wheels,” with food and refreshments along the route followed by a huge post-race party.
the Hospice Gran Fondo Bike Ride, you will not only be supporting a good cause – Niagara Hospice – you will also enjoy a beautiful, scenic ride throughout Niagara Wine Country, as well as:
- Pre-ride coffee and music
- Pit Stops along the course with food and water/gatorade, many of which are at Niagara Wine Trail wineries
- Post- ride party with all of the following:
- Live Music
- Free wine tastings from Niagara Wine Trail Wineries
- Snacks, fruit, food, water, Woodcock Brothers Brewery beer and more
- A free Hospice Gran Fondo dri-fit shirt
- Prizes & Awards: Prizes to the team with the most team spirit, fundraising awards and incentives for money raised for Niagara Hospice
- Free parking
This is one ride you will not want to miss!
Choose one of our 3 scenic routes.
62.5 Mile Start time 8:00 am
30 Mile Start time 9:00 am
15 Mile Start time 9:30 am
Pre-Ride Packet Pick up
1550 Niagara Falls Blvd. Tonawanda, NY
Wednesday May 16th
5pm - 9pm
Ride day packet pick up starts at 7:00 am at Krull Park
Thank you to our participating wineries and establishments!