Run, Jog, or Walk in CASA's annual race "Running 4 the Kids" on September 30th to show your support for victims of child abuse and their dedicated Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs). This is a family fun filled event with a kiddie run, activities, and fun for everyone! Register today!
Join CASA of Will County at our 5th Annual "Running 4 the Kids" 5K, 10K, & 8 Mile Taper! Run, Jog, or Walk to show your support for victims of child abuse and neglect. All proceeds will go towards CASA of Will County in its mission to provide volunteers to become Everyday Heroes and advocate for abused and neglected children in the court system.
This year "Running 4 the Kids" will be featuring our new local timer J3 Timing! Running 4 the Kids uses a disposable chip timing on the back of the race bib. Please do not remove the foam backed timing tag. It is lightweight and remains attached to the race bib. Runners must wear their race bibs on the front of their clothing in order to be timed accurately.
| 7:00 AM
||Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup Opens
| 8:30 AM
||Race Day Registration Closes
| 8:45 AM
| 9:00 AM
| 10:30 AM
| *11:00 AM
*Times are subject to change
Cross Fit New Lenox, 1102 Star Lane, New Lenox Illinois on Saturday, September 29, 2018 from 10:00am to 1:00pm.
Race Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up
Race day registration and race day packet pickup will open at 7AM. Race Day registration will close at 8:30 AM. Participants who register on race day will receive race shirts at a first come, first serve basis.
Awards & Medals
- Finisher Medals will be given to all participants.
- Top awards will be given to top Male and Female finisher for each race.
- Awards will also be given to top male and female finisher per age group for each race.
- Award will be given to race participant for Best Superhero Costume.
Free parking will be available behind Martino Jr. High School.
- No roller blades, Bicycles, or Skateboards allowed on course.
- Walkers and Strollers must line up towards the end of the starting line.
- Walkers & Joggers are asked to stay to the right and to allow runners to pass on the left.
- Pets must be restrained by leash or harness.
Questions on Running 4 the Kids
For general questions or if interested in becoming a sponsor or volunteer for "Running 4 the Kids" please contact:
Development Assistant at CASA of Will County