Registration proceeds will go the the 'Pennies From Kevan Foundation,' a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charitable organization that provides funding to local agencies that support homeless and extremely low income individuals and families in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Run/Walk to be held at FDR Park, 1500 Pattison Ave., Phila, PA 19145. Additional details at www.homelessfortheholidays.org.
Bring a pair of unused adult or children's size gloves, socks or thermal underwear with you to the event and receive $5.00 off your registration fee! You'll be helping a homeless man, woman or child stay warm this winter. Enter and apply the Promo Code Homeless (case sensitive) before selecting your registration quantity.
* Online registration will remain open through 11:59pm, Wed., Dec. 6, 2017.
* Walk-up registration (cash, check or credit card) beginning at 8:30am on race day.
* Bib pick-up for runners, at the FDR Park Boathouse, beginning at 8:30am on race day.
* Event T-shirts for all participants registered by Dec. 2.
* 1st - 3rd place finisher medals for Adult and Youth runners!