The second half of the course is a relatively flat, very fast route through the Colt Park development. A nearly 1/2 mile straightaway at the start of Mile 3 is a sprinter's dream!
Friday, Nov. 9, 2018
All runners eligible for the following:
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm Race Packet Pickup
Late registration ($40)
Gettysburg Rec Park, Sterner Building
Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018
7:15 - 8:45 am Race day registration ($40)
Race Packet Pickup
Rec Park, Sterner Building
9:15 am Opening Ceremony
9:30 am Race Start
10:30 am Awards Ceremony
- Performance Long-sleeve, exclusive LK5K running shirt.
- Runner's swag bag.
- Lots of snacks, water and other goodies.
- Entry for door prizes.
- Top prizes for the overall male and overall female winners.
- Medals for top three male and female finishers in each age group.
START A TEAM OF YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, OR COWORKERS
Teams are a fun way for family, friends, and coworkers to be part of our Linda Kranias Memorial 5K. Team members can be male or female, fast or slow. Teams can just be for fun or can be in memory of a loved one. All teams will be entered into the "Most Team Spirit" contest (Come up with the best uniforms/costumes and team spirit!)
Instructions for Teams
1. Teams MUST use online registration. Sorry, mail-in team registrations not accepted.
2. Teams of 6 or more will receive a 15% discount off registration fees. Use promo code teamdiscount when registering.
3. Designate a captain, who must create the team during his/her registration.
4. After the team is created, remaining team members can register with the promo code and must select their designated team during the registration process.