MELD AT YSN JULY 4TH CLASSIC
Alan Hutchcroft 8K Run, 2 Mile Run and Mile Walk
This event is a Rockford Road Runners
Rockford, Illinois - N. Madison St.
Tuesday, July 4th 2017 7:00AM
For questions regarding the JULY 4TH Run and Walk, contact 815-979-8669
Click Here to Enable automatic results on facebook
Location and Parking
Start/Finish Line is on N. Madison St. in front of Trolley Station. See you July 4th!
Rockford, IL - on N. Madison St.,in front of Trolley Station, Rockford, IL. Parking on side streets - Madison, Market, LaFayette, Prairie, Hill, and Olive Streets.
N. Madison St is closed at 6:00AM
About This Event
JULY 4TH YSN CLASSIC RUN AND WALK, Rockford, IL
(Formerly the MELD CLASSIC)
- 7:00am - Alan Hutchcroft Memorial 8K Run
- 7:10am - 2 Mile Run
- 8:00am - 1 Mile Fun Walk
- Flat and Fast Course
- CHIP TIMING AND POLY SHIRT FOR ALL RUNNERS AND WALKER
- PLACEMENT MEDALS FOR TOP OVERALL, TOP MASTERS AND 1,2, 3 PLACE WINNERS
- PARTICIPANT MEDALS FOR ALL RUNNERS AND WALKER
Prize money will be given to top 3 overall male and female 8K finishers and 2 Mile finishers.
(Ceremony for Medals and Placement winners will be immediately following completion of final timing results)
- For 8K - 1st-$225, 2nd-$150, 3rd-$75.
- For 2 Mile - 1st-$100, 2nd-$50, 3rd-$25.
- Masters Prize-$100 to top Masters (40 years of age and older) Male and Female 8K and $50 to top 2 Mile finishers.
- Placement Medals awards will be given to Top Overall, Top Masters and 1,2 and 3 place finishers in 8K and 2 Mile races in each age division.
- POLY T-Shirt guaranteed to first 600 entrants
- Participant Medals - ALL Runners and Walkers will receive Participant Medal!
- CHIP TIMING
- Lots of water and food
- Door prizes drawn from entrants registered thru Thursday, June 30.
- Goodie bags, fun toys and balloons for all kids
Race is a ROCKFORD ROAD RUNNERS CIRCUIT RACE
Thanks to our sponsors:
- Alan Hutchcroft Family
- BCBS of Illinois
- Entre Computuer Solutions
- OSF St. Anthony Medical Center
- Specialty Screw
- Papa John's
- Illinois Bank & Trust
- SwedishAmerican Health System
- Laborers Local #32
- Peak Sports Club
- Fleet Feet
- Crusader Health
- Rockford Bank & Trust
- The Morrissey Family Businesses
- Trotter Manufacturing, Inc
- ThermoFisher Scientific
- Alpine Bank
- Rasmussen College
- Rock Valley Culligan
- Runner's Image
- Rockford Register Star
- V2 Marketing
Late Registration and Packet Pickup
LOCATION FOR PACKET PICK UP AND LATE REGISTRATION - MONDAY, JULY 3, 3:00PM -7:00PM at the LOG LODGE AT THE YMCA, 200 Y Blvd., Rockford. IL 61107
Prices at Late Registration - Late Registration Entry Fees:
$35.00 - 8K or 2 Mile RUN - ALL Adults; $15.00 for Wildcats and kids 13 and under.
$25.00 - Mile WALK - ALL Adults; $15.00 for Wildcats and kids 13 and under.
If you are coming from out of town for the run and are unable to come to packet pickup on Monday, you can pick up race packet and race bib early July 4th morning, starting at 6:00AM-6:45AM at the race location - N. Madison St.at the Trolley Station. Look for PACKET PICK-UP SIGN.