- Registration opens at 8:45 am & will take place inside of the James Rumsey Technical Institute
- You can utilize day of race registration, or pre-register for an individual race on itsyourrace.com
- Individual race pre-registration fee is $20
- Day of race registration is $25
- USA Cycling license required for all races.
- One Day license available for $15 at race registration the day of the race for beginner Men and Women, or online during registration
There is a minimum of 10 riders pre-registered for each category. If this requirement is not met, the Race Director reserves the right to combine or cancel the category!
FOUL WEATHER POLICY
Races will be cancelled for any of the following weather conditions.
- Snow or freezing precipitation
- Temperatures below 25 degrees F, or wind chills below 20 degrees F.
- Rain if the temperature is below 45 degrees F.
- If ice patches are along the course and the temperature is not going to rise above freezing, races will be cancelled. If temperatures are expected to rise above freezing we will delay events until such time.
We will email you the day before the event about the cancellation or delay if needed. There is no "rain date", in the case of cancellation we will either refund your registration fee, or transfer your registration to another date, whichever you prefer.
Prizes will be distributed within 1 hour of race results being posted. All prizes not claimed at the race are forfeited. Results will be sent to USACycling.org.