COVID-19 Race Day Recommendations
Please self-screen for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
If you have any of these symptoms, please stay home on Race Day. If requested, we can transfer your registration to Virtual Runner and your packet will be mailed to you.
If you have not been fully vaccinated, we recommend the following prevention measures:
- Wear a face covering that covers both your nose and mouth to protect yourself and others.
- Wash or disinfect hands after interaction with volunteers, other individuals, or items at the event. Hand sanitizer, handwashing stations, and washroom facilities will be available on-site.
- Clean and sanitize any items before and after use.
- Maintain 6 feet separation from other individuals where possible.