February is National Heart Health Month, and the City of Fruita and Family Health West will host the 12th Annual Sweet Heart Run on February 16, 2019, followed with a Wine & Chocolate Tasting hosted by CAVE!
REGISTER NOW>> for the 2019 Sweet Heart Run!
- Race distances:
- 5k - run & walk
- 10k - run only
- Race Divisions – M/F 14 & under; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
- Awards – 5k and 10k: 1st & 2nd Overall male/female; Top three male and female finishers in each age category.
- Amenities – Participants will receive custom tech Ts (t-shirt sizes: adult small, medium, large, x-large; youth small, medium, large) and goodie bags (guaranteed to first 400 registered participants), aid stations, post-race refreshments, free use of locker rooms, and access to our free Health Expo!
- Packet Pickup – 5-6:30 pm Friday, February 15 (highly recommended) or 8-9:45 am race day (both in the Community Center).
- Registration – preregister online, by mail, or in person at the Community Center. Race day registration: 8-9:45 am.
- Race Start - 10:00 am North side of Fruita Community Center.
- Post Party – TBA.
- Wine & Chocolate Tasting - 3pm-5pm (purchase your ticket at: Wine & Chocolate Tasting Ticket Sales and enter your promo code provided in the email confirmation once registered for the Sweetheart Run Races)