Come join us in helping the homeless dogs and cats of the Darlington County Humane Society Shelter by raising funds to build a new shelter.
Finisher’s medal for all humans who complete the 5k. Bones for the dog finishers and plenty of water! Awards for the top three overall and age group.
Run or Walk! Leashed dogs are welcome to run/walk too! Starting and ending at Fitness World Gym in Darlington, South Carolina.
Can’t make it on that day? You can participate in our Virtual Run! You will still get your bib, tee shirt, and medal! Use the link to sign up and click on Virtual Runner.
All proceeds go to the Darlington Humane Society New Shelter Fund.
Race Day Schedule:
- Packet Pickup 7:00 am – 7:45 am
- Race Start Time 8:00 AM
- Visit and play with dogs/puppies that are available for adoption.
- Music and Food afterwards
- Part of the Pee Dee Grand Prix
Panting for Paws 5K
Type: 5K and Virtual 5K
Date: March 23, 2019
Start Time: 8:00 am
Location: Fitness World Gym
Address: 1032 Pearl St, Darlington, South Carolina
Proceeds: Darlington County Humane Society
Course Map: (5K Run-Walk)- TBD soon
There will be limited shirts/sizes for those who register after the shirt cut-off date of 3/6
Adult – S, M, L, XL, XXL
Youth- S, M, L
Event special notes-
- There will be a virtual 5k available for those unable to attend in person
- Strollers are welcome
- You can listen to music while running
- Pets are welcome at this event
- Finishers medals for all who complete the 5k
Awards: (Overall Awards are based on Gun Time)
5K Run (or Run/Walk)
- Overall Male / Female 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Age Group Awards for Male / Female 1ST, 2ND, 3RD
14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
- Age group categories see above
- Virtual Race: $30 by 3/6
- Early Registration Price: $25 by 3/6
- Late Registration Price: $30 after 3/6
- Day of Race Price $30
Packet Pickup Location and time: March 22, 2019
Name of location: Fitness World Gym
Street: 1032 Pearl Street
City, State, Zip Darlington, SC
Time of packet pickup: 4:30 – 6:00 pm
(other information to locate the spot)
Like, Follow, Share:
- Facebook: Panting for Paws 5K
- Race Website: www.facebook.com/pantingforpaws5k/
Race Director: Lisa Raison, email@example.com, 843-598-1532
Volunteers Needed! I will have a volunteer group set up on the Panting for Paws Facebook Page! Please let me know if you can help!!