Arizona runners don't stop running as the temperatures rise -
we just get started a little earlier!
Join us as we kick-off the 6th Annual Arizona Sunrise Series Phoenix, presented by First Watch!
Thank you to our sponsors!
2019 Sunrise Series Events
Why run in just one event when you can save so much by registering for the whole Series! (7 total events)
And don't forget - this is a StartLine Racing Series which means big prizes!!
Get points for every event you complete, with extra points being awarded based on your age group and overall finish. At the end of the series the top 100 point earns, plus all participants that complete at least 4 of the 7 series events, will be entered into our Arizona Sunrise Series Prize Drawing.
Along with great prizes from StartLine and our sponsors, three lucky winners will walk away with a $500 gift card (which we suggest you use to get out of the Phoenix heat!!)
Check out the full Arizona Sunrise Series Rules and Regulations here.
Current Series Point Standings can be found here.
Register for the entire series here.
Upcoming Phoenix Series Events:
- JUNE 22nd - FREESTONE PARK (GILBERT)
- JULY 6th - ROSE MOFFORD PARK (PHOENIX)
- JULY 20th - RIPARIAN PRESERVE (GILBERT)
- AUGUST 3rd - RIO VISTA PARK (PEORIA)
- AUGUST 17th - FOOTHILLS REC CENTER (GLENDALE)
What You Get!
- Custom Series Medal
- Custom Medal Add-on for each Series Race You Complete
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Racerback Tank Top, Sleeveless Shirt or Short Sleeve Shirt
- Extra Water Stations Along the Course
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Chip Timed with Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple andGoogle)
- Course set/marked by StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!
- Race Day Check In and Registration will be available beginning at 5:30am at Scottsdale Sports Complex.
- Leashed pet and stroller friendly!
Course Map - Two Laps
June 7 4:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Road Runner Sports in Phoenix from 4-7pm
June 8 5:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
June 8 6:10 AM - Pre-race warm-up led by Cyclebar
June 8 6:30 AM - Race Start Times
June 8 7:30 AM - Awards Begin (approximate)