Arizona runners don't stop running as the temperatures rise - we just get started a little earlier!
Join us as we continue this year's Arizona Sunrise Series with our sixth leg at Rio Vista Park!
Thank you to our sponsors!
2018 Sunrise Series Events
Why run in just one event when you can save so much by registering for the whole Series! (7 total events)
And don't forget - this is a StartLine Racing Series which means big prizes!!
Get points for every event you complete, with extra points being awarded based on your age group and overall finish. At the end of the series the top 100 point earns, plus all participants that complete at least 4 of the 7 series events, will be entered into our Arizona Sunrise Series Prize Drawing.
Along with great prizes from StartLine and our sponsors, one person will walk away with a $1,500 gift card (which we suggest you use to get out of the Phoenix heat!!)
Check out the full Arizona Sunrise Series Rules and Regulations here.
Register for the entire series here.
Current Series Point Standings
What You Get!
- Custom Series 5" Medal
- Custom Medal Add-on for each Series Race You Complete
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Racerback Tank Top, Sleeveless Shirt or Short Sleeve Shirt
- Extra Water Stations Along the Course
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Chip Timed with Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!
Race Day Information
Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 5:30am at Rio Vista Park.
Cost of registration on race day will be $40
Leashed pet and stroller friendly!
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete) of the New River Trail System, starting and ending at Rio Vista Park in Peoria - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
Course Map - 5K
August 3 4:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Road Runner Sports in Phoenix from 4-7pm
August 4 5:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
August 4 6:30 AM - Race Start Times
August 4 7:30 AM - Awards Begin (approximate)