Join us on Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 9am for the 3rd Annual Chandler Schools ALL IN! 5K/1mile run, a fully supported run at Perry High School (Queen Creek/Val Vista). Join families and individuals at an event designed to promote family fun and healthy living.
A mascot run and friendly competition between our local schools will kick off the event. Let's go Chandler! We're All In!
This timed event will include a medal and t-shirt for each runner. Top finishers will receive additional recognition.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
What You Get!
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal (all participants!!)
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (5K participants only). Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple andGoogle) (5K Race Participants only)
- Course set/marked by StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!
- A great time being active with your family and friends and a good feeling KNOWING that all run proceeds are going to help a great cause!
Packet Pickup and Race Day Information
- Want to miss out on the race day lines? Packet pick-up will be available on Saturday, February 10th from 2:00 - 5:00pm at Cadence Running Company(map).
- Race Day Registration and Day of Packet Pick-Up will be available beginning at 8:00am at Perry High School.
- We accept cash, check, or credit card (VISA and Master Card only) on race day
Cost of registration on race day will be $40 for non-students and $30 for students (with your student i.d. number).
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
- No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
- The Coffee Run and Modern Tortilla food trucks will be on site!
February 10 2:00 PM - Packet Pick-up - Cadence Running Company 2-5pm
February 11 8:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
February 11 8:40 AM - Mascot Stretch and Dash
February 11 9:00 AM - 5K Run Begins
February 11 9:05 AM - 1 Mile Run/Walk Begins
February 11 10:00 AM - Awards Begin (approximate)