15th Annual Dr. Ronald E. McNair Memorial 5K Run/Walk. This race is part of the first ever Rhythm and Qs event in Lake City. Enjoy some great music and barbecue all day. Family events for all ages.
Race Day Schedule:
- Packet Pickup (7:00 am to 8:00 am)
- Opening Ceremony (8:10 am)
- Health Fair (8:10 am)
- Race Start Times (Kids Fun Run – 8:15am, 5K Run/Walk – 8:30 am, )
- Awards Ceremony (following end of 5K Race)
October 19, 2018
Lake City, SC
235 East Main Street
Proceeds go to: (Ron McNair Committee)
Course Map: (5K Run-Walk)- See Attached
(Shirts can be picked up on the day preceding the race ( 6:00 – 8:00 pm ) and the morning of the race. No guarantee of sizes on the “day of race” registrations.)
Shirt Sizes: (Youth Medium – Adult 3X)
Adult – Small – 3X
Youth- Child mediium –Child large
Event special notes-
- Strollers are welcome at this event
- People are welcome to listen to music while running
- Pets on a leash are welcome at the event.
- We share parking with the public library. No parking in identified reserved spaces.
- There are no age restrictions on this event.
Awards: (Overall Awards are based on Gun Time)
5K Run (or Run/Walk)
- Overall Male / Female Top 2 finishers for overall winner
- Age Group Awards for Male / Female
- Top 2 finishers in each age group
- 5K Race: (17 and under), (18-29) (30-39) (40-49) (50-59) (60-69) (70 +)
- Kids Race ½ mile (Group 1 = 8 and under, Group 2 = 9-12 )
- Early Registration Price (Before October 15th -- $10 youth under 18, $20 Adults 18 and older)
- Late Registration Price (October 15th and later -- $15 youth under 18, $25 Adults 18 and older.
- Day of Race Price (Same as late registration)
Packet Pickup Location and time:
McNair Life History Center
235 East Main Street
Lake City, SC 29560
Time of packet pickup (6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Friday and morning of the race)
Call with questions: 843-374-0046 or 843-426-5012
Like, Follow, Share: Coming soon!
Race Director: Clyde Bess, email@example.com, 843-426-5012
Volunteers Needed! YES! YES! The Ron McNair Committee will be recognizing a new addition to the park immediately following the Awards Ceremony.