The course will be closed to traffic during the races. Vehicular access to the park will
be prohibited after 8:55 a.m. and will resume for a short period of time between the
end of the 5K race and 10:25 a.m. If you are only participating in the 20K, we
recommend you arrive before 8:55 a.m. as we cannot guarantee how long before
10:25 a.m. you will be able to gain access to the park.
1. Starting times for the time trials will be at equal intervals, usually one minute, but
no less than 30 seconds. No allowances will be made for mechanical or other
2. Starting order for the time trials is by random selection.
3. If a rider appears later than the appointed starting time, the start will be allowed
only to the extent that, in the judgment of the officials, it does not interfere with
other riders starting on schedule. If it does interfere, the rider may be further
delayed. In case of a late start, the appointed starting time shall be used in
4. The start sheet with the starting order and appointed starting times will be
available for the rider’s perusal at least one hour before the start of each event.
5. The road races will be a mass start at pre-determined intervals by age division and
gender with combinations when needed.
6. Awards will be presented for 1st through 3rd place for each event, within each age
The organizer reserves the right to change the format for any age division, based on
entry numbers, space restrictions, or any other circumstances.