Tired of pounding the pavement downtown? Join us on the trails of Fort Bragg, This Fort Bragg tradition is an awesome event that you won't soon forget.
The Joint Special Operations 10K is an absolute must run race and a Fort Bragg tradition. It is challenging for the runners and a nice walk for the walkers. The course is completely off-road and can be sandy, wet & muddy, even a dry spot or two, but one things for sure, it is a great day and you are surrounded by good people and friends. The awards ceremony adds to the care and hard work that is put into the race. Well run and organized event with fantastic volunteers. The race is open to everyone and all ages both military and civilian alike. Your participation and the funds raised for this race directly affects the quality of life for our Special Operations Communicators and their families through the year in the form of scholarships, morale and welfare events and in times of need. If you have participated before, welcome back and for those that are thinking about it, we hope to see you on the course.
- USA Track & Field certified course NC-10117-PH.
- Awards ceremony for top finishers in each age group.
Race shirt is a quality short sleeve 100% poly Sport-Tek shirt.
- Finishers coins for all finishers.
- A chance at some great raffle prizes for all that stay after the race
- Immediately after finishing, please enjoy the doughnuts and hot and cold beverages while waiting around for the awards ceremony and raffle drawings.
Visit our local vendor tents.
- Great participants and volunteers.
Fun, but challenging course.