The mission of Fabulous Faith's Foundation is to end the suffering caused by pediatric cancer by supporting cancer research, affected families, and facilities, while promoting awareness and hope that a cure will be found.
Faith Rose Lautzenheiser was an amazing 10 year old. Some of Faith's interests included card games, silly string, singing, dancing, laughing, hula hooping, dogs, reading, movies, and coloring. Faith was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, bone cancer, on August 7, 2012, and fought bravely for 10 months. She ultimately met her Savior in Heaven on June 6, 2013, due to chemotherapy induced heart failure. Faith Rose loved and was deeply loved. Her life can be described only with the word joy. During her illness, she was the perfect example of joy in the midst of adversity. She taught us all how to live life to the fullest, and with a smile on our face. She remains always on our minds and forever in our hearts. In an effort to carry on Faith's legacy we are holding a 5K/1M in her honor. The Fabulous Faith 5K benefits Fabulous Faith's Foundation so that we can continue our fight against childhood cancer. We continue to look toward the day when no child will have to live with a cancer diagnosis.
Pet Parade Rules:
- All pets must be on a leash at all times. Owners are responsible for the actions of their pets. Pets must be under control at all times.
- No aggressive animals. Pets should be sociable with other animals, adults, and children and should not be aggressive about food, toys, or owner – if participants display negative behavior, they will be asked to leave the event.
- Pets must be comfortable in a loud and festive environment. Please be aware of the stress level of your pet at all times.
- Pets must have current vaccinations and be in good health.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after your pet. Waste bags must be disposed of in trash receptacles.
Limited Entries Available, Sign up Now!