The Bellwood Daze River Run is held each year during the Bellwood Daze celebration in Bellwood, Nebraska. Proceeds from the race benefit the Bellwood community.
The 2-mile and 6-mile races are held on a mostly flat, out-and-back course consisting of pavement and gravel going north of town towards the Platte River. The turnaround for the 6-mile run is where Clear Creek meets the Platte River. The kids half-mile race is held entirely on paved streets in town.
Race Day Schedule
- 7:00 am – Registration and packet pickup
- 8:00 am – Start of the kids race
- 8:15 am – Start of the 2-mile/6-mile races
- Trophies to top two in each race (men/women, boys/girls)
- Medals to top two in each age group
- Kids run: 5 & Under, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11
- 2-mile: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- 6-mile: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+